Monday, January 4, 2010

Sparkling Beauty





I have a confession.

Maybe some of you already know.
Let me admit now that I have a deep passion, obsession, and adoration for all things that Sparkle!

The list of things that I love starts with Perrier Water, Gin and Soda
with Lime, Crystals, Chandeliers, MAC eyeshadow, Christmas Balls,
Raindrops,Shiny Silver Platters, Mirrors, and of course but is not
limited to Diamonds!


I am not sure when my obsession started, but I know that I feel like an ADHD child in a candy emporium anytime I come across an item that sparkles.
Things that are pretty bring joy, they bring a smile and they reflect light from one's smile upon seeing them.

My dream bathroom includes a silver platter for which to hold my pretty perfume containers, which reflect light against the antique framed mirror lit by the crystal chandelier hanging above the ceramic silver claw soaker tub. Now if this isn't a Pisces dream I'm not sure what is.
So, on a rainy, grey and gloomy Vancouver day...look around to see something Sparkling and smile. Maybe the light you reflect may brighten someone else's day.

1 comment:

  1. I am partial to sparkles myself. I'm not sure if you're a Twilight fan or not, but if you've read the books, I'm sure that the sparkly vampires will appeal to you:).

    ReplyDelete