Saturday, January 30, 2010

My First Wedding Cake


I am sooooooooooo ecstatic!
Congratulations to our friends JONN and VAL who have decided to set the date to get married this July!
For their beach wedding, I am honored to be able to bake their fabulous wedding cake for their special day.
I love to bake, and have only dreamed about being able to bake my first official wedding cake. 2010 is starting out great!
The design is picked; a three tier off center square cake that will feed 100-150 people. Covered in lush fondant and decorated with delicate floral patterns, the only thing left is to decide on a delicious center.
Over the next few weeks I will be testing, baking and creating combinations of chocolate cake and fillings. If your mouth has already started to water like mine, be sure to check back for updates to come! Hopefully if all works out I will be able to start my first round this week! Wish me luck!
and Cheers to the fabulous Couple!

1 comment: