Friday, January 22, 2010

Faces in Places

My creative brain is always ticking and running. If I could only begin to tell you all some of the most amazing dreams I have. During the time I am awake however, I often see faces in many places. It has become a kind of game between myself and some friends. We all capture these faces we see in places. So today I will share two.


The first face we encountered while on a family walk down at Island View beach in Saanichton, Victoria BC. This berry winked at me as I walked past and couldn't help but stop to capture his quirkiness.



The second face smiled as I walked by in the backroom at work. This first aid kit was sure to make anyone feel better after having to dig around for a bandaid or other medical instrument. It reminds me of a happy content new born baby with his eyes squinting shut.




Hopefully these will make you smile! I will share more as I come across!
Happy Friday to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment