Sunday, February 28, 2010

Breaking up is never Easy

Wow!

Go Canada Go!

You have made me very proud these past two weeks. We have come together, shared our spirit and showed that WE Believe!

I am very sad that you have come and gone so fast. I was a little weary of the relationship that I was going to be entering into before you arrived, and then you came and blew my mind! I really wish that you could have stayed longer. You ignited my internal flame of Canadian pride and even though I still have hopes that you could stay longer I will forever cherish our relationship that set Golden on the skies of Vancouver this evening.

Although you may have taken the fire with you, the flame you have ignited in my heart will forever be unchanged.



Go Canada Go!

Congratulations to all athletes, volunteers, sponsors, friends and Canadians alike who helped to make this one event I will never forget!

2010 You have high expectations to live up to!
Bring it On!

No comments:

Post a Comment